Our services aren’t the best fit for everyone. So who benefits most from working with us? In our years of experience, we find that clients with the best results have some common characteristics. They typically live beneath their means, valuing financial independence over social status. Our clients have worked hard over many years to get themselves where they are today. We do our best work with these Practical Millionaires, who want their money to be a tool for their lives, rather than living their lives for money. We carry the burden of wealth management, providing comprehensive wealth advising in the areas of retirement planning, investment management, and extensive tax planning. When our clients partner with us, they spend less time managing their money and more time with their family, friends, and passions.
- You’re seeking a long-term partnership with an advisor
- You’re seeking a comprehensive advisor relationship that encompasses all areas of your personal finances, including investment management
- You’re seeking an advisor with expertise in tax planning who also offers tax preparation
- You’re only seeking a one-time financial plan
- You only want help with investments and are primarily concerned with “beating the market”
- You’re looking for the lowest cost advisor
- You’re a do-it-yourselfer and prefer not to delegate
To ensure our advisors have the capacity to give each client the focus they deserve, we require a minimum of $500,000 of investable assets.