Money, Riches & Wealth: Our Financial Radio Show
Drew Tignanelli began hosting Money, Riches & Wealth in 1993 on WCBM680 AM. Unlike most financial radio shows, Money, Riches & Wealth focuses on education in all areas of personal finance without framing every issue to sell a product. Drew along with Chris or Mike will answer our listeners’ burning personal financial questions. We also invite authors, economists, and other thought leaders to join us to discuss their areas of expertise. Tune in every Wednesday at 6pm on WCBM680.
- MRW - Podcast - OPEN SHOW - September 15, 2021 September 22, 2021Drew and Chris reunite to help listeners with their questions in reference to credit checks, 401K liquidation and the effects of such, the effect of a possible burst in the economy and IRAs; these are just highlights of this weeks episode. Drew and Chris provide facts that help put the current view of the economy […]
- MRW - Podcast - OPEN SHOW - September 08, 2021 September 11, 2021This week Drew and Mike answer listener's question ranging from government pensions; i.e gradual payout versus a lump sum, an annuities relationship to the economy and how it might affect retirement. There were some other topics that were discussed but the education comes through discovery; download and enjoy.
- MRW - Podcast - OPEN SHOW - September 01, 2021 September 8, 2021Drew and Chris team up to help listeners get their questions answered. They helped listeners with ETFs, online banking and Social Security checks and companies that do not offer a Roth IRA option. This is just a partial list so download to get the details. The best thing to do is call the Financial Consulate, […]
- MRW - Podcast - OPEN SHOW - August 25, 2021 August 28, 2021Drew and Mike briefly discuss long term care then tackle the issues that are important to listeners. They help people with social security, csrs pensions, investing safely for retirement and will execution. Every week it is something new because everyone has a different set of circumstances when it come to retirement. To get a specific […]
- MRW - Podcast - OPEN SHOW - August 18, 2021 August 24, 2021Drew and Mike talk with listeners about social security, annuities, Maryland taxes and a checklist of things to do if you are leaving one state and moving to another. These are just some of the topics discussed in this episode of the Money, Riches and Wealth Podcast.
- MRW - Podcast - OPEN SHOW - August 11, 2021 August 18, 2021Drew and Chris introduce a new member of the Financial Consulate team, Leo Lavezza. They tackle listener's concerns with the usual determination and a hint of humor to help keep things in perspective. They discuss some of the tax benefits when you move out of state, capital gains and scammers. There are two things you […]
- MRW - Podcast - OPEN SHOW - August 04, 2021 August 5, 2021Drew and Maddie team up to help listener's with their questions in reference to taxes, the "Great Reset" donations and stimulus checks. These are just some of the offerings but wait; there's more! No extra shipping and handling here just download and enjoy.
- MRW - Podcast - OPEN SHOW - July 28, 2021 July 31, 2021Drew and Mike talk with listeners about their concerns with financial planning fees, general investing, gold, and settlements. If you are a regular follower of the show you know there is more content than this brief description but this box can only hold so much information. To find out what other topics were discussed or […]
- MRW - Podcast - OPEN SHOW - July 21, 2021 July 22, 2021Drew and Mike discussed various items as well as talking with listeners about their finance and investment needs. Some of the items examined were the S&P 500, Hedge Funds, bankruptcy, Social Security and everyone's favorite topic, the proverbial 401k. Download and learn but most of all enjoy. Drew may not know anything about music but […]
- MRW - Podcast - OPEN SHOW - July 14, 2021 July 16, 2021Drew, Chris and a new employee of the Financial Consulate, Jackson Courtney, talk with listeners about the tax benefits of IRA contributions, Roth IRAs and 401ks, withdraw amounts and investment firm fees versus using a fee only firm like the Financial Consulate. Call the office today and make an appointment for your financial physical.